- When this policy refers to cliftonBazaar websites it includes all websites that are owned by myself, James Clifton, trading as Clifton Bazaar.
- A full list of these web sites are shown at www.cliftonbazaar.com.
- Any violations of these terms may result in suspension or termination of account/s involved.
- Any information entered into this site will only be used by me and not sold, traded, given away to any other party. Any advertising will either be done on the website or added to my newsletter.
- Cookies may have been added for the benefit of the user; this information will not been used by any person, or organization, other than myself.
- Please note that cookies may be used on other sites that I, James Clifton/Cliftonbazaar, control.
- Date of Birth is only used for security purposes (to verify ownership of account) or to send birthday wishes, it will never be used for any other reason.
- In the forum boards you may choose to allow the program to show others when it is your birthday if you so wish. This is turned OFF by default.
- All interactions between the user and cliftonBazaar web sites are recorded by us. This information is used for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal clients.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Your account may not be shared, traded or sold. Any attempt to circumvent this will see the account suspended or terminated.
- Paying users will have their own e-mail account; this account is not to be used to harass others, send bulk email, spam others or any other activity that is seen to annoy others.
- If you witness any other users breaking these rules it is essential that you report this user immediately to avoid any potential threat to your account or other accounts.
- If a user breaks rules and you help them, or profit from it, you could also be suspended or banned.
- All users must maintain their own account, while we will endeavour to fix mistakes the ultimate responsibility of the account is yours.
- You will NEVER be asked for your password by staff; we do not need your password as we have direct access to the database. Please note that the database shows your password as stars so your account cannot be verified that way.
- There is simply NO reason, or need, for a developer (or GM) to ask you for your password.
- Trading items ingame will only be allowed, and supported, by our ingame mechanics.
- We will not take any responsibility for items traded on third party websites (ebay for example).
- Players who use a "Proxy" to access our website, forum or game will be automatically banned if caught if a proper reason cannot be established as to why.
- If you account is "Hacked" the game staff will recover your items if they can be located on the account of the hacker. If, after investigation, your items cannot be located, the staff will not re-create them as there is no way to confirm improvements on the lost equipment.
- Players must note that the staff team is always busy and we regret that we can't help everyone immediately, but you must NEVER start abusing a member of staff over any of the chat systems! This may lead to you being suspended or banned.
- Any players caught impersonating a staff member will be suspended or banned.
- Developers may move players, edit accounts, delete items etc if they believe that something is wrong with your account/character without your permission.
- Use of language found to be racial, religious, rude, sexually explicit, insulting, threatening, defamatory, abusive, hateful, ethnic, or harmful used in any kind of hateful matter (no matter the language) will warrant a warning, suspension or banning.
- Accounts that are accessed illegally will result in the intruding user's accounts to be permanently suspended, and in severe cases, IP banned from the web server and game servers.
- A player is not to use BOTS for any of the games. Any user found doing this will have their account suspended.
- Actually what we will probably do is re-work the code so your BOT does not work properly; there is no chance that your account will be rolled back because of self inflicted damage that your BOT causes.
- By registering for any of the cliftonbazaar websites you agree to receive our newsletter via email, this can be changed in your account section.
- Accounts may be banned or suspended at any time during an investigation.
SUPPORT THIS SITE!
Buy Captain Koala from the LULU store.